|Property TypeBusiness For sale||Year Built-|
- Proparty Sub CategorieBeauty and Personal Care
- Asking Price250000
- Cash Flow110210
- Gross Revenue537632 sqft
- Rent$9,200 /Month
- LocationNew York County, NY
- Real EstateLeased
- Building SF1000
- Facilities10 years
- Competitionvery limited competition nearby.
- Growth & ExpansionThe owner has less time managing the salon in recent years, but the revenue was still very stable for over $500,000/year. If the new owner does proper management and marketing for the salon, there is a great potential for the business to grow.
- Support & Training2 weeks
- Reason for Sellingother interests
This famous luxury hair salon is owned and operated by a celebrity stylist. Its located right next to a subway train station in the busy Midtown East neighborhood. The artistic interior created an architecturally beautiful and classic space, filled with luxurious surfaces. 1,000 square feet with 8 cutting stations, 3 shampoo stations, a kitchen and a bathroom. Rent is $9,200/month. New 5 + 5 years lease available. The owner and the salon were featured by many leading magazines and other media. Great social media presence with clients came from all over the country and even overseas. Employees include 8 stylists, 2 assistants. Owner is semi-absentee, all staff are in position and willing to stay. Sales are very stable, great profit margin, possible for absentee ownership options. Brand has been built for 10 years with unique design and concept, great potential for expanding to multiple locations.